. You can only order as many items of this product as we have in stock. The product will be removed from our product range.
Anti-static BUFF Professional helmet hood with arc protection. ArcProtect + FR Balaclava is designed for use in the electrical, energy and telecommunications industries, welding and other industrial applications where a risk assessment demonstrates the need for comprehensive protection against arcing, welding sparks, heat hazards and flame contact. Also recommended for rescue needs. Suitable for varying weather conditions.
Anti-static BUFF Professional helmet hood with arc protection. ArcProtect + FR Balaclava is designed for use in the electrical, energy and telecommunications sectors, welding and other industrial work where the risk assessment shows the need for comprehensive protection against arcing, welding sparks, heat hazards and flame contact. Also a recommended choice for the needs of the rescue industry. Suitable for varying weather conditions.
Uses: As such as a hood, helmet base hood or thicker headgear base hood to add warmth.
- Protects the face, head and neck from arc, flame contact, heat of convection (heat transmitted by the air), radiant heat, welding sparks, small molten metal splashes and arc, and also complies with Wildland Firefighting requirements. Anti-static.
- Suitable for TIG, MIG and MMA welding, soldering, spot welding and gas welding
- Material: Aramid, refractory bi-stretch viscose and elastomer
- Meets CE EN ISO 13688/13 (protective clothing), EN ISO 11612/15 class A1, B1, C1 and EN 1149-5 / 18, EN15614 / 07 class A1 partial protection and IEC 61482-2 / 14 class 1 and EN 61482 -1-1-ATPV 17.70 cal / m2 (which is really good), and EN ISO 11611/15 class 1 A1 partial protection standards requirements.
- Recommended head circumference 53-62 cm
- Transfers moisture efficiently
- Dries quickly
Recommended seasons: Winter, spring, autumn. Comfort recommendation: -10 C to +10 C.
Country of manufacture Spain.
The approximate size of the packed product or the sales package is 230 x 340 x 30 mm.
(Includes the weight of the sales package if present)
CommentsAdd a comment